Site images are very important for your site to display your brand.
With this theme, you can dynamically change its default images using two methods which is the image replacement method and the upload/URL method.
This theme also supports retina display. You can upload images by adding images on the same path with "@2x" at the end of its filename (for example, your image name is image.jpg
, add another copy of it with higher quality, preferably twice its resolution, and rename it to email@example.com
To start replacing site images, follow the instructions below.
Method 1: The Upload/URL Method
This method uses WordPress upload process. All you need to do is to upload, browse (you can drag images as well) and save. To change your site images, follow the instructions below.
- Select the image you want to use according to its preferred size by clicking the Upload button, then upload it (You can also add image URL from external sources).
- Save your settings by clicking Save Changes at the bottom of the panel.
Method 2: The Image Replacement Method
This method is just simple to do, but please be reminded that this overrides the default images on your parent theme and if you want to update the theme, the img
directory should be backed up first.
- From your purchased theme directory which includes psd+logo+default_images, create your images using Photoshop and save it to all_images folder.
- Copy all your images and navigate to your img directory of the theme.
- Replace the default images from the folder by pasting the copied images.