Site images are very important for your site to display your brand.
With this theme, you can dynamically change its default images using two methods which is the image replacement method
and the upload method
This theme also supports retina display. You can upload images by adding an image on the same file path with "@2x" at the end of its filename (for example, your image name is image.jpg
, add another copy of it with higher quality, preferably twice its resolution, and rename it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To start replacing site images, follow the instructions below.
Method 1: The Upload Method
This method uses WordPress upload process. All you need to do is to upload, browse (you can drag images as well) and save. To change your site images, follow the instructions below.
Note: Retina settings will only appear after uploading and choosing a standard image.
- Click Select image button. An image lightbox will appear where you can upload or choose image on Media Library tab.
- To upload an image, click Select Files button, then choose an image to be uploaded. You can also drag and drop the image.
- After uploading an image, click Choose image button.
- To save settings, click Publish button.
Method 2: The Image Replacement Method
This method is just simple to do, but please be reminded that this overrides the default images on your parent theme and if you want to update the theme, the img
directory should be backed up first.
- From your purchased theme directory which includes psd+logo+default_images, modify images using a photo editor like Adobe Photoshop and save it to all_images folder.
- Copy all modified images, then navigate to img directory of the theme.
- Paste the copied modified images to replace the default images.